Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Toddlers & Trains

AJ and I took the boys to breakfast and then to the Port Stanley Terminal Rail for a train ride. Port Stanley is about a 30 minute drive from here. I think pictures will describe how much fun we had so much better than my words.
Um, doesn't everyone dip their potatoes and bananas in ketchup? (Gross!)

My little boy is sooo happy to see the trains! (This is his "cheese" face LOL)

Mommy and Oliver
 
Mommy and Ty

Daddy and his boys

exploring the old train

an old circus car

happiest kid!

I love seeing him so happy! Both boys had fun, but Oliver understood and enjoyed everything just a little bit more than Ty. Such a wonderful day. I'm looking forward to going back to Port Stanley. The town is adorable. There  were lots of little Inns and restaurants and a beach!

I need to go do my hair before naptime is over. We are meeting friends for dinner tonight which means I have to look presentable. :) Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment