Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Whine-y Wednesday

Yea... I'm kinda whine-y today. My mom left early this morning. Our visit went way too fast! And to top it off 5 out of 6 of us were sick. I felt miserable the entire time my mom was here. I still feel pretty lousy. We played lots of Yahtzee and watched lots of movies. It was a fun week.I am very grateful I got to spend time with her. So is this little guy!
I think what I enjoyed the best was playing on ancestry.com with mom. Learning more about my great-grandparents. I learned my great-grandfather was a red head and a boxer! That's pretty cool! :) I signed up for the free trial period. I'm trying to use it as much as possible before it expires. But, I kinda want to keep playing with it. Some of the documents are really cool, some are lame. Some information you would think is pretty basic and should be easy to find, eh, not so much. Oh well. I like puzzles and figuring stuff out so this should be perfect for me. I just wish it wasn't a different membership to access across seas info. I tracked Aj's family back to Italy, Denmark, and Austria... I'm hoping that mystery will convince him to let me play with the site longer. :)

Does anyone have tips on figuring out birth & maiden name info for women? It's almost like you have to know the information to find the information... If I knew it, I wouldn't need the site! LOL Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment