Friday, March 23, 2012

The Nail Files - 3/23/2012

 
Linking up today with Tara & Vicki to show what's on my nails :)

I am wearing China Glaze's "For Audrey". I love this color so much!! Definitely one of my faves! 

The weather has been amazing! Sunny and warm without being too hot. I hope it continues this weekend. I'm excited, tonight is family movie night! We are doing burgers & homemade french fries and then watching the new Muppet movie. We saw it in the theater, so cute! Then on Sunday, brunch with Kate, which means a trip to Sephora & Trade Secrets.... new nail polish!!! I'm on the hunt for a perfect shimmery coral! I'm hoping Trade Secrets has restocked their Essie cuz the supply has been awful for the last month or so! I'm also looking to get my hands on Essie's Turquoise & Caicos
Essie.com
What's on your nails today? What's on your wish list?!
Have an awesome weekend!!!

10 comments:

  1. Love the color, I'm wearing the same! :)

    And Essie's Turquoise & Caicos is one of my favorites!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, this is the second time I've seen For Audrey and now it's official. I must have it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this color - so pretty and perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. Very girly without being pink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey you and Vicki are wearing the same color! hehe I love how you showed off your nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. For Audrey is so so so beautiful!

    I have a friend wearing the Turq & Caicos right now, it's a very pretty color :)

    ReplyDelete