Friday, February 10, 2012

The Nail Files: Week 6


It's that time of the week again... (my favorite time)! It's Friday's Nail Files link-up hosted by Tara & Vicki. I love seeing everyone's nails and adding polishes to my wish list. 

First I'm showing Revlon's Perplex. I wore this Monday - Wednesday.
This is an interesting color. Grey to purple. Very pretty in the sunlight which I had great difficulty catching with my stellar photography skills. ;)

Wednesday night I did my nails with a Valentine feel :)
I used China Glaze Phat Santa & Revlon Silver Dollar.

We'll see how well these stand up to house cleaning, cooking & baking this weekend. I'm so excited. I'm making my mommy's lasagna recipe for dinner tomorrow. I think for dessert, I may might make red velvet cake. YUM!

9 comments:

  1. I love love love your Valentine's Nails ... I may need to recreate this look myself!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooo I love them both, especially your heart ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the first color! Your VDay nails are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice - I also did a Valentine's Day theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cute valentines day mani!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely nailed it with both! Haha nailed...

    ReplyDelete