Wednesday, February 8, 2012

catching up

First things first, baby-man learned to roll on Saturday afternoon!! I'm not sure whether to be happy or sad. My little boy is growing up too fast. He's my last baby. I need it to last!


 Joshua's daddy got him the Millennium Falcon! He is so super excited! I am glad it stayed back in Ohio for him to play with. Eek! That's 1,254 legos I don't need on my floor!!


I was able to pick this up. I had it shipped to my in-laws! I've only used the lipgloss. Loved it! Going to play with it this weekend.

I managed to not take any pictures on Saturday night. AJ and I met up with friends for dinner at Claddagh Irish Pub. Then we went out separately. I went for cocktails and dancing with my friends and he met up with his friend. I'm waiting for copies of pictures but as for now, I have nothing to show. Oh well.  

We had a nice visit with our friends and hubby's family. It went by really fast, but I'm glad to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment