Friday, November 4, 2011

Overwhelmed...

Do you ever just feel overwhelmed? Like there is so much going on and so much to say, you just don't know where to start? Like if you start talking about it, you might never stop? Might start crying? Might make your husband look at you like you're a crazy person? Yea, that's me this week. I'm really hoping our trip home to Columbus will help me get back in-touch with myself. Maybe decompress a bit. I might actually get a few hours without children. I love them so much. I just need a break. 24/7 for the last 45 days. To be honest, I got to go to brunch with a friend once (2 hours) and a football game with my husband (3 hours) but sheesh, I can't even take a bath without company. Needin a little "me time". Does that make me sound awful??

No comments:

Post a Comment