Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!!


Today (this evening), for the first time I'll be linking up with this kind of love for What I'm Loving Wednesday. I've seen these posts on lots of other blogs and I need help getting this blogging thing down, so here we go...

image courtesy of google. This is a sexier version of us. ;)

I'm loving that this weekend is Canadian Thanksgiving so AJ will have a 3 day weekend. I love having him home. Movies and cuddling on the couch.

I'm loving the fall weather. London is called the Forest City because there are so many trees, so you can imagine how gorgeous it is here this time of year! 

I'm loving that my sweet sister-in-law is going to deliver my sweet nephew, Trent, any day now! I am so excited to become an aunt!! (Cross your fingers that her husband can make it home in time for the delivery. He's in the ARMY and away training for a new position.)

I am loving these two songs. They play on repeat in my head all day long!

Arms by Christina Perri
I had never watched the video until I looked for it to post here. It's a little weird. I closed my eyes and just listened. 

Someone Like You by Adele
I have loved her for several years. Her most recent album, 21, is on fire! This song is so beautiful-emotional-haunting... sigh! I would love to hear her duet with Josh Groban. 

I think I found this on Pinterest. I just love what it says. It completely sums up how I feel about a lot of the relationships I've had in my life,  boyfriends, friends and family.



And most of all I'm loving AJ and my children.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the Adele song! Welcome to WILW

    Stopping by WILW.
    april@Party of Five
    http://www.westerhold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete