Monday, October 31, 2011

Manicure Monday

Today, for Manicure Monday, I'm showing mine and Chloe's Halloween inspired nails. Chloe is dressing as a vampire for trick-or-treat, so we decided to go dark with a little bit of cute...ghosts. She is in-love with her nails. I keep catching her staring at them. I am hoping if her nails look cute maybe she'll stop biting them.

China Glaze Strong Adhesive Base Coat
 Wet n Wild Black Creme
Sally Hansen XtremeWear White On (ghost)
Revlon ColorStay Sparkling Scarlet (sparkle for ghost)
Wet n Wild Black Creme (ghost eyes/mouth)
Beauty Secrets Top Coat

I googled Halloween inspired nail images and saw a blood spatter that seemed kinda cool. I then got on YouTube and looked for tutorials. I stumbled across the video below to help. Mine are not exactly like the videos, but my kids think I'm really cool and that is all that really matters.


 The polishes I used...
China Glaze Strong Adhesive Base Coat
Sally Hansen French Manicure 2 Natural Color (a pink/neutral opalescence)
Revlon Colorstay Sparkling Scarlet
Rimmel Red Rock
China Glaze Phat Santa
Beauty Secrets Top Coat
Essie good to go

 
Bloody French Tip Nails - Twilight Inspired!!! 

This past weekend we had friends over for dinner... 
recipes to come!
Till next time, have a safe and Happy Halloween!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment