Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge: Day 1

P

I am really new to this blogging thing... like this is my first post! I'll be trying to link up with Neely and Amber for their Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge. I am playing catch up.
 Fall is my favorite time of year, so of course this was very appealing!! So let's get started with
Day 1: Fall Traditions.

I am a self-proclaimed Starbucks addict so it doesn't take a rocket-scientist to figure out that I've been waiting all year for this season's specialty to return...
google.com


In this house we are huge football fans, more specifically we are Green Bay Packer fans...

And every October since I was a kid I have gone to the apple orchard, so now I take my kids. This is last year's trip and I can not wait to go again this year!
Other favorites that come with the fall are bonfires, s'mores and the changing leaves.

Pinterest.com (http://joannagoddard.blogspot.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment